Hearts in trouble

The parents of two people I know are both suffering with heart problems.  Another man I know was in yesterday for a procedure.  I would like to lift them up in prayer, with your help, as they struggle through pokes and prods and possible surgeries.  I wrote last night about heartbeats.  I knew then about these people and I neglected mention their problems.  Sometimes that's what the Holy Spirit does, redirects the message for some unknown purpose.

Dear God, be with Steve, Jan and John and many others as their hearts are listened to, their beats counted, their health needs determined and as their loved ones wait.  You have measured our beats, you have blessed us with these lives and you have place in our lives doctors and others who can help us live lives of service for one another.  Hold steady the hands of surgeons, give patience to nurses and other caregivers, nourish the patients with never-ending love.  You are the great healer.  All is in your hands.  Amen.