Lost, misplaced or stolen?

 It’s been a unique week around here.  A lost ring, a malfunctioning computer, and misplaced tickets to tonight’s concert all happened (directly or indirectly) to the one celebrating his birthday today.  Add to this an overwhelming end of the semester load and work hours cut and you’d think he would be at the brink.  In his way, he is, but he’s not like anyone I know.  He takes it in his own way…greatly irritated, frustrated and mad, for a moment or maybe an hour.  I’m sure he has emotions swirling inside him that I don’t see, but, unlike many, he bears his burdens with, I don’t know what exactly.  Perhaps grace?  My dear God, I am so thankful for our son, Ray.  He truly is my ray of sunshine, even if he rolls his eyes when I say it.  Bless him on his journey.  Feed him with mystery.  Grant him bountiful creativity.  Prepare him for success.  Amen.